With our paper cutting blades, you receive precise cuts from a knife that has an exceptional cutting edge, hardness and quality. And at York Saw and Knife Co, Inc., we’ve been designing and manufacturing blades for end users and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) for more than a century at our U.S. facility in York, Pennsylvania.
Specialty Blades for Paper Cutting
Our in-house team creates several specialty blades for paper cutting, including:
- Circular Blades: Choose our circular blades for multiple applications, from scoring to perforating. Our engineers tailor these knives to your specifications. Whether you want a toothless or toothed blade, we can manufacture it. We also offer different materials to choose from as well as tooth configurations or edge styles based on your blade type.
- Toothless Band Saw Blades: Use our toothless band saw blades, better known as band knives, for cutting, trimming, scoring or slicing paper. You can also customize these paper cutting blades to your specifications. Request one of our more than 10 different blade configurations or a custom one. We can also manufacture toothed band saw blades.
- Cutoff Blades: Incorporate the precision and quality of our cutoff blades into your paper operation. We offer these specialty blades for paper cutting in several materials, including ceramic and 52100, and we can configure their edges to your unique needs. If you already have guillotine knives but they’re underperforming or giving you problems, our team can test them for free.
- Straight Blades: Get some of the cleanest, most efficient cuts with our cost-effective straight blades. Whether you need to slice, slit, score, crease, cut or trim paper, you can depend on these paper cutting blades, which are ready for customization. Choose from materials that range from high carbon to D-2, as well as edge configurations that include double blunt and double sharp.
- Paper Tube Blades: Handle tubes of paper with our paper tube blades. These industrial machine knives feature a Chrome Vanadium Steel build as well as a 49-52 Rockwell hardness rating. Our team can provide custom tooth grinding and blade widths for these knives as well as same-day shipping for an in-stock replacement.
Advantages of Our Paper Cutting Blades
Trusting our team for industrial blades offers several benefits:
- No order minimum
- Cost-effective services
- Free product quotes
- In-house staff
- U.S.-made specialty blades for paper cutting
- Superior lead times
Lead time speeds tend to be 50 to 70 percent faster than other suppliers.
Get a Free Quote for Paper Cutting Blades
At York Saw and Knife Co, Inc., we offer more than 100 years of experience creating and manufacturing industrial blades. If you’re searching for quality paper cutting blades, call our family-owned and operated business today at 1-800-233-1969, or contact us online.