At York Saw and Knife Co, Inc., our manufacturing blades are ideal for every step in manufacturing. They’re also designed and manufactured — in-house — for both end users and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) who want a set of blades that are not only built to their specifications but also deliver clean, precise cuts.
Blades for Manufacturing
We offer several types of blades for manufacturing, including:
- Circular Knives: Whether you need toothless or toothed circular knives, you can find them with us. Our circular blades are ideal for perforating, cutting, scoring, creasing and more. They’re also available in custom edge styles and tooth configurations as well as blade materials.
- Band Knives: Our band knives deliver the precise cuts you need when trimming, slicing, cutting or scoring. They also offer the options you need when searching for specialty blades for manufacturing. Choose from different materials, including stainless steel, and a range of configurations that include double sharp, square edge, double blunt and more.
- Cutoff Knives: Apply the accuracy of our cutoff knives to your manufacturing processes by selecting from more than five different materials and edge configurations. If you already have a set of guillotine blades for manufacturing but their performance is down, our engineers can inspect them for you — for free!
- Straight Knives: When you need a set of straight knives for cutting, slicing, scoring, creasing, trimming or slitting, you can trust the high quality of our U.S.-made blades. We engineer our straight knives in several materials, like 52100, solid carbide and stainless steel. Different edge options are also available to maximize the efficiency of your cuts.
- Paper Tube Saws: Use our paper tube saws for cutting large tubes of paper. With our engineers, you can customize the width and teeth of these saws, which feature Comp-U-Level™flattening and a Rockwell hardness of 49-52. Same-day shipping is also available for in-stock blades.
- Tray Knives: For product packaging, our tray knives are the trusted choice. We offer these blades for manufacturing in custom configurations, which include everything from their size and shape to their tooth configuration. Our team can also work with you to develop or replicate a set of tray sealing knives.
Benefits of Our Blades for Manufacturing
Advantages of working with our family-owned and operated company include:
- No minimum order requirements
- Fast lead times
- Expert, in-house engineering
- Free quotes
- Made-in-the-USA blades
Our team also has a consistent history — extending more than 100 years — of saving our clients on the cost of their manufacturing blades.
Receive a Free Quote for Manufacturing Blades
Give your machinery and manufacturing processes cleaner cuts with the quality and cutting edge of our American-made manufacturing blades. To get started, contact us or call us at 1-800-233-1969 today!