Custom Paper Tube Saw Manufacturing
Like all York Saw & Knife industrial blades, our paper tube saws can be built-to-spec for OEMs seeking a reliable, cost-effective stock solution as well as end users looking for a custom cutting edge for their paper tube converting applications.
In addition to custom paper tube saw blades, York Saw & Knife also offers same-day shipping on in-stock replacement paper tube saw blades. Our in-stock offering includes the most common sizes & blade profiles. Plus, we require no order minimum to ship your paper tube saws.
YSK Paper Tube Saws Last Longer, Cut Cleaner
Our tube saw blades are known for their quality, durability, and superior edge-retention properties. Every blade we produce features:
- Chrome Vanadium Steel composition which outlasts spring steel used by many other manufacturers
- Rockwell hardness of 49-52, indicating an exceptional strength
- Individual heat treatment
- Precision Comp-U-Level™ flattening
York Saw & Knife also offers custom tooth grinding on any of our paper tube saw products.
Custom Cardboard Tube Cutting Solutions
We craft each of our custom cardboard tube cutting saws with more than a century of expertise and engineering. With that level of experience, our team can avoid the prolonged, standard lead times of other suppliers — in fact, ours are 50 to 70 percent faster.
Designed and manufactured in-house at our U.S. facility, our custom and standard saws also save you and your business money when compared to the prices and shipping costs of overseas suppliers. That gives you not only a high-quality, U.S.-made blade but also one that fits your company’s budget.
Uses of Paper Tube Saws
Our robust paper tube saws can deliver precise, clean and efficient cuts to a variety of materials outside of cardboard and paper. These additional materials include:
Primary Uses of Paper Tube Saws. Click Your Application Below to Learn More.
- Reliable. Easy. Effective. Those are a few of the words our clients around the world use to describe our blades. Our standard and custom blades are trusted for cardboard tube cutting because they offer a superior cutting edge and blade hardness as well as the signature quality of knives designed and manufactured by York Saw and Knife.
To meet your facility’s cutting needs and demands, we offer our tube saws in several standard thicknesses as well as custom ones. Use them to cut and divide cardboard tubes of paper, plastic, foil and tissue without hassle and with accuracy and speed.
With those kinds of cuts, you can save time and money by reducing your rework times and delivering finished products faster to your customers, which can go towards building your network of clients and your business’ size and capabilities.
- Outside of its role in cardboard tube cutting, our paper tube saws can also trim bulk quantities of cardboard and other materials. Prep or convert cardboard for use as a container, puzzle, fiber tube, display board and more with the precision, strength and cutting edge of our USA-made and designed saws.
Trust their Chrome Vanadium Steel build and Comp-U-Level™ flattening to deliver trims absent of the common inaccuracies saws from other suppliers provide. With the quality of our cuts as well as custom tooth grinding, you can give a higher-quality product to your clients and lower the amount of time spent trimming materials. And that can go a long way toward expanding your company, its services and its clientele.
Ready to see what our century of experience and American-made paper tube saws can do for your facility? Send us your machine specs, manufacturer’s part number or call us at 1-800-233-1969 to talk more about what you need. You can also contact us today for more information or a free quote on any of our industrial blades →