Cutting film and foil play a critical role in a variety of commercial industries. At York Saw and Knife Co, Inc., we provide a broad range of foil cutting and slitting blades manufactured in the U.S.A. by our custom CNC equipment and experience machine operators. Whether you’re an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) or end user, we’ll help you find the standard or custom designed solutions you require.
Industrial Foil Cutting Knives & Blades
We offer foil cutting and slitting blades made of exceptionally strong materials and manufactured for optimal sharpness and precision. Our selection includes:
- Slitting Knives: Straight and circular slitting knives are commonly used for foil cutting and are available from York Saw to meet your foil cutting needs.
- Circular Knives: Our toothed and beveled (untoothed) circular blades are ideal for cutting foil and are available in a range of edge geometries and configurations.
- Paper Tube Saws: We offer tube saws in a variety of thicknesses and custom sizes to cut and convert foil tubes with speed and accuracy.
- Cutoff Knives: Our selection of foil cutting knives includes cutoff blades for cutting and rewinding foil with increased precision to reduce product loss and speed up productivity.
- Straight Knives: Choose from ceramic, solid carbide, D-2, 52100 and other material straight knives that are effective in cutting and splicing film, foil and other thin synthetic materials.
- Tray Knives: York Saw and Knife offers purpose-built foil cutting tray knives with a precision-cutting edge and blade sharpness suited to your specifications.
- Band Knives: Convert more foil and film with an industrial band knife available in coils or welded-to-length to fit your machines.
Give us a call or contact us online for more information and to request a free quote. There are never any minimums, and we provide a fast turnaround time as well as exceptional customer service and support.