Since our start more than 100 years ago, we’ve provided end users and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) around the world with standard and custom knives for their day-to-day processes. Not only are our blades designed in-house and made at our home base in York, Pennsylvania, but they also offer a superior cutting edge, blade hardness and precision level.
Custom Industrial Blades for Every Industry
- Leather — Split, trim, slice and cut leather for clothing, accessories and more with our robust blades. Reliable and cleaner cuts offer faster processing times and less reworking.
- Woodworking — Handle mass quantities of wood with the exceptional cutting edge of our custom knives, which include customizable configurations, from their material to their edge or tooth style.
- Corrugated cardboard — Prepare cardboard for packaging and other applications with precise cuts or score lines from our high-quality and custom blades.
- Carpet and brush — Use our American-made blades for cutting, trimming and more.
- Converting — Process materials with efficiency using our custom specialty blades, which are tailored to your specialized converting applications.
- Manufacturing — Cut, score, perforate and more with our selection of knives. All our industrial blades are useful for every step of the manufacturing process, from prepping products to packaging them.
- Medical — Use our sanitary blades for a variety of applications in the medical field. Collaborate with our engineers to customize their material composition, edge style and more.
- Plastic — Slit, cut, perforate and more with our American-made blades. Whether you’re an OEM or end user, our team can design and build the best knife for your application.
- Food processing — Dice, skin and slice vegetables, fruits, seafood, bologna and other meat and other food products with the precision and clean cuts of our standard and custom blades.
- Packaging — Crease, cut and trim your packing materials with precision to limit reworks and increase productivity.
- Paper — Perforate, cut, crease and more with our customized or standard knives. If you need a paper tube saw, we can customize its width and teeth as well as ship your order the same day if your blade is in-stock.
- Rubber — Handle bulk rubber products using our high-quality custom knives. Using cutoff blades for your applications? If they’re worn or underperforming, our team can test them for free — and we guarantee satisfaction.
- Textiles — Prepare a wide variety of textiles, including Kevlar with a blade that’s customized from its material to its edge style.
- Metal — Deliver precise trims, cuts and slits to metal with our custom industrial blades.
Is your industry not listed? Call us at 1-800-233-1969 and our team may be able to design and manufacture the custom specialty knives you need for splicing, dicing, creasing, scoring and more.
Advantages of Choosing Our Custom Knives
Another set of benefits we provide to our customers is our extensive history of manufacturing blades.
For more than a century we’ve been designing and manufacturing custom industrial blades, which has given us an unmatched level of firsthand experience. It’s one of the reasons why we’re always ready to take on the challenge of duplicating blades or creating custom ones for your most specialized applications.
Order Custom Specialty Blades for Your Industry
Ready to equip your facility with a superior set of custom specialty blades? With the expertise of York Saw and Knife Co, Inc. and the quality of our custom knives, you can trust you’re receiving blades with an exceptional cutting edge, blade hardness and composition.
Request a free quote today or call us at 1-800-233-1969 to see what our engineers can design for you.