Cutting vegetables and other types of produce requires equipment specialized to the challenges of the task at hand. York Saw and Knife Co, Inc. designs and manufactures vegetable processing knives capable of making clean and precise cuts for improved results and reduced product damage and loss. Whether you need a corn knife, lettuce slicer or any other type of vegetable blades, our experienced team will assist in identifying the solutions that fit your needs as well as your budgetary requirements.
Options in Vegetable Processing Knives
York Saw and Knife offers standard and custom blades for cutting fresh and dried vegetables for processing and packaging. Within each product category, we provide blades made from the materials and with the features such as tooth pattern and finishing to meet your needs efficiently.
Our inventory of vegetable knives include:
- Circular Blades: Order toothless or toothed circular knives for increased speed and precision in cutting, scoring and slicing of fruits and vegetables.
- Cutoff Knives: For accurate guillotine or swing-style cutting operations, our cutoff knives are available in eight different high-quality materials and nearly endless combinations of vari-depths and blade configurations.
- Straight Knives: A food processing industry essential, our straight blades offer exceptional hardness and strength for cutting and dicing potatoes, squash, cabbage and other vegetables with minimal dulling and wear.
- Band Knives: Used with any band-style cutting saw or machine, these industrial band knives are ideal for speeding up the process of cutting, trimming and slicing delicate ingredients.
- Tray Knives: Our formed knives are custom made for cutting produce to your unique shapes and specifications.
Get in Touch About Vegetable Processing Blades Today
For more than a century, York Saw and Knife Co, Inc. has been providing premium quality blades that outlast and outperform the competition. When you purchase a corn knife or any other vegetable processing blade in our selection, you benefit from:
- Expert service and technical support
- Impressive lead times and fast shipping
- Solutions for OEMs and end users
- No minimums on orders
- Free, no obligation quotes
Contact us online or give us a call at 1-800-233-1969 for additional information and to request assistance.