The Iseli RZ-1 Automatic Benching Machine is a fully automatic CNC controlled levelling- & tensioning center with the newest software updates.
|ISELI RZ-1 SPECIFICATIONS|
|Blade width||70 to 360mm|
|Blade thickness||0,8 to 2,0mm|
|Blade lengths||Deviation roller path for short saw blades 5000 to 8000 mm
Deviation roller path for saw blades 7000 to 14000mm on choice
|Working speed||15 m/min.|
|Connected load||4,2 kW, 6 amp|
|Compressed air supply||6 bar|
Iseli RZ-1 Features
- Fully automatic levelling, tensioning and back measuring-adjusting of the saw blades in one operational setup.
- The machine is equipped with a modern, selectively programmable user friendly control unit.
- The user friendly touch-screen provides a clear display of all programme elements.
- The order of levelling, tensioning and back measuring-adjusting can be selectively called and programmed.
- The programmed values can be downloaded, and the programme recalled with the same values for duplication of saw blades of the same specification at a later time.
- Two CNC-controlled pairs of rollers, concave and convex, level the deformities with proportional pressure, depending on the unevenness.
- The saw blade is tensioned and back measured-adjusted in several passages as required.
- The tension curve of the saw blade and the measured curve of the blade back can be selectively programmed and saved.
- The two working cycles are executed utilizing two separate pairs of rolls.
OST is the only Iseli filing machines dealer in the United States. Contact us today for information on these or any of Iseli’s premium machines.