- Thinner than their rubber counterpart
- Made in the USA
- 6 sizes available
- Sold Individually, not in pairs
- Generally fit band saw wheels within half inch range of tire diameter
- Urethane has increased abrasion resistance and does not dry rot
- Comes with installation guide
- Works with most models of band saws that require urethane tires
- Snug fit eliminates need for adhesive
- Uniform width
- Outstanding performance and consistent wear
Give us a call or submit our online form to request assistance from a live representative. We’ll be happy to answer all your questions about urethane band saw tires and any of our other products and services.
Chuck Ganzer (verified owner) –
Works fine. Best thing is no adhesive needed!
Kenneth Hetzel (verified owner) –
The belt I ordered worked perfectly.
Wallin Haber (verified owner) –
They work well for now. The story for band saw tires is how long they last.
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Connie G. (verified owner) –
the belt fit his machine beautifully