All different manufacturing and packaging businesses have plastic cutting and converting applications throughout their processes. At York Saw and Knife Co, Inc., we offer a broad range of plastic cutting blades available in a variety of sizes, shapes and configurations. Our U.S.-made knives are meticulously crafted in our York, PA facility to meet the highest standards of quality, strength and durability. We also offer custom machine blades for the plastic industry designed to your specifications.
Premium Plastic Cutting Blades
Having the right cutting tools helps improve your processes and boost profitability. Whether you’re searching for a solution for hole punching, polyethylene or polypropylene cutting or plastic slicing, slitting and trimming, we offer the products you need to replace or upgrade your equipment. Our selection includes:
- Circular Knives: Custom-configure our circular knives with the blade materials, edge style and tooth configuration for slitting, perforating and trimming plastic and similar synthetic materials.
- Cutoff Blades: The guillotine-style action of our cutoff knives are capable of handling bulk cutting of plastic film as well as solid plastic processing.
- Straight Knives: The perfect plastic cutting blades for slitting applications, we’ll work with you to combine the right materials and blade geometry to deliver straight knives that provide consistently accurate results over an extended period.
- Tray Knives: A staple of packaging and product manufacturing, our tray sealing knives are engineered with a superior cutting edge and blade hardness to make clean, straight cuts and reduce the time and effort in everyday tasks.
- Band Knives: Our band knives or “toothless band saw machine blades” for plastic offer efficient slicing to increase workflow and results.
Choose York Saw and Knife for Standard or Custom Machine Blades for Plastic Cutting
We have been in the business of designing and manufacturing superior cutting solutions since 1906. When you buy plastic cutting blades or any of our other products, you benefit from no minimums and a fast turnaround on orders. Contact us to request a free quote by calling 1-800-233-1969 or submitting our convenient online request form.