At York Saw and Knife Co, Inc., we design and manufacture blades specifically for foam and plastic cutting applications. No matter if you’re slicing, sawing and cutting or how dense and firm the material is, we offer foam cutter solutions for just about any application. We provide standard foam cutting blades that are made in the U.S.A for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and end users at our York, PA facility.
Industrial Knives & Blades for Foam Cutting Applications
- Band Knives: Choose from toothed and toothless beveled band saw knives made of the materials and with the edge type and geometry for your unique requirements.
- Circular Foam Cutting Blades: Our carbide tipped circular knives are ideal for cutting, trimming, slitting and slicing firm and dense foam.
- Cutoff Knives: Cutoff industrial knives are guillotine-style knives separate foam with precision, resulting in minimum product loss working with less firm and dense consumer packaging materials.
- Straight Knife Foam Cutters: Whether you need a blade for cutting, slicing or sawing, our straight knives are exceptionally sharp and durable and come in a broad range of materials and edge and tooth configurations.
- CNC Foam Cutters: These blades are normally small and can be ultrasonic. A lot of times they’re made from carbide for increase life and durability when cutting foam.
Request a Free Quote for Foam Cutting Knives & Blades
York Saw and Knife is proud to be a family owned and operated company with over 100 years of industry experience. We don’t require a minimum order, and we provide expert, in-house engineering as well as some of the fastest lead times available. Get in touch by calling 1-800-233-1969 or submit our online contact form to request assistance with placing your order today.