When you need industrial machine knives for any application, you can count on York Saw & Knife to have the right products — even for tasks within the hydroponics industry. Our century’s worth of experience and well-crafted custom blades allow us to serve both original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and end-users with the versatile cutting solutions they need for every job.
Learn more about hydroponic blades and how York Saw can help you enhance your harvesting capabilities.
Harvesting Hydroponic Plants
Growing plants in a hydroponics system can be fairly straightforward when done with the correct environment and agricultural tools, making it a lucrative choice for many large farming operations. Many businesses harvest their plants in bulk and use vertical form fill sealing machines to package the products — meaning efficient cutting tools are crucial for streamlining this process and getting plants out to consumers.
To avoid lapses in productivity during this stage of the growing process, farmers must utilize hydroponic blades that can swiftly and easily cut down whole plants or parts of plants for quick packaging and shipment. Fortunately, this is more than achievable when you partner with the right blade supplier.
Hydroponic Harvesting Blades From York Saw & Knife
Whether you’re developing a new hydroponics operation and need the proper tools or upgrading your current harvesting blades, we can assist you in securing the appropriate solutions. Oscillating trimmer blades and circular knives are the two main types of knives used for industrial hydroponics harvesting. Additionally, procuring stainless steel blades is crucial to ensure the durability, longevity and function needed for reliable industrial agriculture businesses.
Our inventory of blades that can be designed for hydroponics includes:
- Toothed circular blades: Use our toothed and serrated-edge circular blades for slicing, cutting, trimming and slitting. Choose from tooth configurations such as standard V, scalloped, slant tooth, double double sharp and more.
- Beveled circular blades: Beveled circular blades can perform tasks like cutting, slicing and trimming. We will create our custom offerings to come with the necessary edge geometry for your job, including square edge, double single blunt, double sharp and single bevel sharp.
Benefits of York Saw Hydroponic Blades
When you do business with us, you can trust you’ll get the high-quality, American-made blades you need to perform various tasks for virtually any application. More specifically, here’s how our products can benefit hydroponics operations:
- Quick harvesting: A machine with large circular blades can harvest many plants from their trays at once, offering you greater efficiency and speed and ultimately boosting your bottom line.
- Clean trimming: With a quality blade, you can carefully trim plants that will remain in their trays to continue growing and producing more yield. Using an oscillating trimmer blade can be useful for plants like leafy greens, whose leaves can be harvested while the plant itself keeps growing.
- Enhanced blade durability: Our blades’ stainless steel construction can help them resist sap damage and rust from continual water exposure, extending their usable life. Due to the steel’s hardness, you also won’t have to worry about your blades wearing down quickly.
Contact York Saw & Knife Today for Industrial Hydroponic Blades
Now is the best time to invest in new harvesting blades if you’ve realized your current operations could benefit from an upgrade. Whenever you’re ready to make the switch, York Saw will be here to assist you every step of the way. Request a quote from us today to begin your custom project and enjoy the advantages of American-based quality and service.